River Dogs Basebll 2019 Summer Camp Series
HITTERS BOOT CAMPS
These one-day camps are designed for players of all skill levels who are serious about hitting and want to become the best hitter they can be. Each hitter will leave with a clear picture of what it will take to elevate his game to the "Next Level" and a customized plan to help him get there. Led by Director of Hitting Mike Brooks*, River Dogs Coaches and Players.
Learn the Importance of: • Balance • Posture • Timing • Rhythm • Weight Transfer • Sequential Rotation • Mental Approach • Mechanics
$160 per player ($300 for two camps)
Each Player Receives:
• Pro Series Manual "What the Good Hitters Do"
• Hitting Video Analysis with detailed voice over to keep and review.
• Personal Evaluation with Drills and Tips for Improvement.
• On-Line access to Pro Series Hitters Drill Set Videos
• Sack Lunch & Drink
• Camp T-Shirt
** Lots of Swings and Reps **
Circuit Based Training Stations Include:
• Orientation - Elements of the Professional Swing
• Video Evaluation & Analysis
• Ball off Bat Exit Velocity
• Proper Mechanics & Weight Transfer for Explosive Power
• Drills for Strength and Explosive Power
• How to hit Curve Balls and Off Speed Pitches
• Bunting - Baserunning
** 4 to 1 Player to Coach Ratio **
For More Information Call 253-209-3680
Hitters Boot Camps • Dates & Locations
Click Here for Location Maps and Addresses
Lunch Break from 11:30 - 12:15 • Lunch & Drink Provided
Make Sure to Bring: Bat • Helmet • Batting Gloves • Baseball Shoes and Pants
* Coach Brooks played professionally for 8 years in the Minnesota Twins and Cleveland Indians Organizations. He has coached at the professional, college, high school and youth levels and has been instructing NW Hitters at all levels at his Pro Series Training Academy since 2000.